A Telugu language Revolutionary Magazine which is Banned in India
The journal Bolshevik is published, usually twice a year, in the Telugu language, by the Andhra Pradesh, Odisha Border Special Zonal Committee (AOB SZC) of the Communist Party of India (Maoist).
The mission of BANNEDTHOUGHT.NET is to struggle against the suppression of ideas anywhere in the world, and to try to make available documents and publications which are being suppressed. For this reason we are making available here the issues of the Bolshevik.
Contact BANNEDTHOUGHT.NET at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- #1, January-June 2013, 58 pages. PDF Format [743 KB]
- #2, July-December 2013, 57 pages. PDF Format [1,410 KB]
- #3, January-June 2014, 35 pages. PDF Format [628 KB]
- #4, July-December 2014, 53 pages. PDF Format [820 KB]
- #5, January-June 2015, 56 pages. PDF Format [824 KB]
- #6, July-December 2015, 39 pages. PDF Format [660 KB]
- #7, January-Sep 2016, 62 pages. PDF Format [737 KB]
- #8, October 2016-June 2017, 72 pages. PDF Format [1,206 KB]
- #9, July-December 2017, 66 pages. PDF Format [769 KB]
- #10, January-June 2018, 62 pages. PDF Format [954 KB]
- #11, July-December 2018, 44 pages. PDF Format [993 KB]
- #12, January-June 2019, 64 pages. PDF Format [963 KB]
- #13, July-December 2019, 54 pages. PDF Format [1,558 KB]
- #14, January-June 2020, 44 pages. PDF Format [955 KB]
- #15, July 2020-June 2021, PLGA 20th Anniversary Special, 54 pages. PDF Format [5,622 KB]
- #16, July-December 2021, 60 pages. PDF Format [11,123 KB]
- #17, January-June 2022, 50 pages. PDF Format [10,854 KB]
Due to the repressive legislation and judicial decisions in the United States, we at BANNEDTHOUGHT.NET want to make it completely clear that we do not have any connection whatsoever with Bolshevik, the Communist Party of India (Maoist), or with any other party in India or any other country for that matter. We do not aid, promote, assist, support, coordinate with, or provide any sort of services or advice to the CPI(Maoist) or to any other party. However, we do support the right of free speech, and the right of the people in both India and internationally to read the views and publications of this and all other parties and organizations. For this reason we do object to the suppression of the views and ideas put forward by the CPI(Maoist) by the undemocratic central and state governments of India. And for this reason alone we are making copies of many CPI(Maoist) documents available on this site, documents which the authorities in India wish to suppress and keep from the people.
Also, we ask visitors to this site to please dont ask us to try to contact the CPI(Maoist) for them. We have no way of doing that. Thank you.
BANNEDTHOUGHT.NET Home Page
BANNEDTHOUGHT.NET India Page